– Trusco Trueline 250 / 350 EC (electric compressor) Parking Lot Stripers
The Trueline 250 EC and 350 EC (electric air compressor powered) 5 / 10 gallon stripers are simple and capable paint stripers that can be used to stripe factory floors, parking lots or fields. The 250 is a 5 gallon machine and is the more popular unit. The 350 is the 10 gallon machine and is normally sold to companies who will be striping roads, airports or other large jobs. Both units are great for companies that have access to electric power either from a plug or a generator. To use the machine you simply plug it in for a couple of minutes until the main tank is pressurized. Then you unplug it and begin striping. One charge on the compressor will spray up to 10 gallons of paint. This is a very low maintenance machine with very few moving parts to break. Units are in stock for quick delivery. Order below online or call 850-934-3157. Priced at $2,249 for the 5 gallon unit, and $2,749 for the 10 gallon machine.
When you buy through us you will receive our “Stripe-Calc” parking lot striping / sealcoating pricing program plus our marketing guide as well as technical and business assistance all at no cost to you.
The 250 EC and 350 EC machines both use the same high powered air compressor for power. Once nice feature of this machine is the fact that you can use the air pressure from the unit to power anything that runs off of compressed air such as a small hand sprayer for painting stencils. Also, like all the Trueline stripers, the unit is very quiet while striping.
- Electric compressor pack with 6 gallon air tank, 2.6 SCFM compressor, regulator, dual gauges and safety relief valve. Durable, maintenance-free pump/motor.
- Pneumatic drill, separate airline, and power mixing paddle for mixing the paint.
- Deluxe 13 piece air tool kit for other air applications.
- Welded Angle Iron Steel Frame with 5/8″ solid steel axles.
- 10″ pneumatic tires, heavy duty steel hub, steel ball bearings, load rating 100 lbs. each.
- Commercial quality Shut-off valve, spring loaded for instant control.
- Drain valve/hose makes clean-up a quick, clean job.
- Box Lift Lever assembly raises and lowers spray box.
- Heavy gauge steel Spray Box, fixed width for precision lines.
- All steel parts have a baked on powder coating.
- Aluminum hand control, stainless steel cable.
- Guide line pointer, helps you stripe a perfect straight line.
- 9″, 8 quart galvanized steel funnel with fine mesh nylon strainer bags.
- Tank Brush to clean inside of paint tank.
- Tip Cleaning Brush.
- Parking Brake locks wheels tight in rolling terrain.
- Viscometer to measure paint thickness.
- Extra Spray Tips for heavier coverage and faster production.
- Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings.
Comes 98% assembled. Within 30 minutes you are ready to stripe!
Author – Steven Cole (Economics, MBA – University of West Florida, Graduate Certificate – Stanford University)
30 years of experience in the Parking Lot Striping Business. Software developer for pricing striping jobs. Hands on experience with the Trusco Trueline Paint Striper.