– Trusco Trueline Model 250N Nitrogen Powered Parking Lot Striper
The Trueline 250 N and 350 N (nitrogen powered) 5 / 10 gallon stripers are easy to use paint stripers that can be used to stripe factory floors, parking lots or sports fields. The 250 N is a 5 gallon machine and is the more popular unit. The 350 N is the 10 gallon machine and is normally sold to companies who will be striping roads, airports or other large jobs. Both units are great for companies that have need to be able to stripe remotely where compressed air or power may not be readily available. One nitrogen tank will spray up to 100 gallons of paint which is enough for about 40,000 feet of 4″ striping. We recommend this unit to our commercial striping customers who stripe for a living and may be using the machine in multiple environments. It is a very low maintenance machine with almost no moving parts to break. Units are in stock for quick delivery. Order below online or call 850-934-3157.
Price for the 250 N (5 gallon) – $1,495 plus shipping. Click below to order.
Price for the 350 N (10 gallon) – $1,895 plus shipping. Click below to order.
When you buy through us you will receive our “Stripe-Calc” parking lot striping / sealcoating pricing program plus our marketing guide as well as technical and business assistance all at no cost to you.
The 250 N and 350 N machines use nitrogen for pressure. There is a pressure regulator between the nitrogen tank and the paint tank. You set this regulator to the pressure you prefer and when you open the nitrogen tank valve it quickly pressurizes the paint tank and keeps it at a constant pressure. Nitrogen tanks and refills can be obtained at your local welding supply store. A refill is approximately $15. Since nitrogen is a completely neutral gas it will not dry paint or change the pH sensitive balance. It is safe and non flammable and makes up two thirds of the air we breathe.
- Welded Angle Iron Steel Frame with 5/8″ solid steel axles.
- 10″ pneumatic tires, heavy duty steel hub, steel ball bearing, load rating 100 lbs. each.
- Commercial quality Shut-off valve, spring loaded for instant control.
- Power Mixing Paddle for mixing the paint.
- Regulator with dual guages. One shows the amount of Pressure in the Nitrogen Cylinder and the other for operating pressure.
- Drain valve/hose makes clean-up a quick, clean job.
- Box Lift Lever assembly raises and lowers spray box.
- Heavy gauge steel Spray Box, fixed width for precision lines.
- All steel parts have a baked on powder coating.
- Aluminum hand control, stainless steel cable.
- Guide line pointer, helps you stripe a perfect straight line.
- 9″, 8 quart galvanized steel funnel with fine mesh nylon strainer bags.
- Tank Brush to clean inside of paint tank.
- Parking Brake locks wheels tight in rolling terrain.
- Viscometer to measure paint thickness.
- Extra Spray Tips for heavier coverage and faster production.
- Tip cleaning brush.
- Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings
Comes 98% assembled. Within 30 minutes you are ready to stripe!