– Trusco Trueline Model 250 APT Air Pressure Tank Paint Striping Machine
The Trueline 250 APT (air pressure tank) 5 gallon striper is an easy to use factory floor, parking lot or field striper. This unit is great for companies that have easy access to compressed air. One charge will spray 5 gallons of paint which is enough for about 2000 feet of 4″ striping. We recommend this unit to our customers who want to stripe factory floors. It is a very low maintenance machine with no moving parts to break. Units are in stock for quick delivery. Order below online or call 850-934-3157. Priced at $2,035 for the 5 gallon unit.
When you buy through us you will receive our “Stripe-Calc” parking lot striping / sealcoating pricing program plus our marketing guide as well as technical and business assistance all at no cost to you.
- Welded Angle Iron Steel Frame with 5/8″ solid steel axles.
- 10″ pneumatic tires, heavy duty steel hub, steel ball bearings, load rating 100 lbs. each.
- Commercial quality Shut-off valve, spring loaded for instant control.
- Regulator with dual 160 psi gauges. One shows the amount of air pressure in the Reserve Air Pressure Tank and the other for operating pressure.
- Drain valve/hose makes clean-up a quick, clean job.
- Power Mixing Paddle for mixing the paint.
- Box Lift Lever assembly raises and lowers spray box.
- Heavy gauge steel Spray Box, fixed width for precision lines.
- All steel parts have a baked on powder coating.
- Alumininum hand control, stainless steel cable.
- Guide line pointer, helps you stripe a perfect straight line.
- 9″, 8 quart galvanized steel funnel with fine mesh nylon strainer bags.
- Tank Brush to clean inside of paint tank.
- Parking Brake locks wheels tight in rolling terrain.
- Viscometer to measure paint thickness.
- Extra Spray Tips for heavier coverage and faster production.
- Tip cleaning brush.
- Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings.
- Comes 98% assembled. Within 30 minutes you are ready to stripe!
Author – Steven Cole (Economics, MBA – University of West Florida, Graduate Certificate – Stanford University)
30 years of experience in the Parking Lot Striping Business. Software developer for pricing striping jobs. Hands on experience with the Trusco Trueline Paint Striper.