– Trusco Trueline Model 250 or 350 BP Battery Powered Paint Striper
The Trueline 250 BP and 350 BP (battery powered) 5 / 10 gallon stripers are easy to use machines that can be used to stripe factory floors, parking lots or fields. The 250 is a 5 gallon machine and is the more popular unit. The 350 is the 10 gallon machine and is normally sold to companies who will be striping roads, airports or other large jobs. Both units are great for companies that have need to be able to stripe remotely where compressed air or power may not be readily available. One charge on the battery will spray up to 60 gallons of paint which is enough for about 24,000 feet of 4″ striping. We recommend this unit to our commercial striping customers who stripe for a living and may be using the machine in multiple environments. It is a very low maintenance machine with very few moving parts to break. Units are in stock for quick delivery. Order below online or call 850-934-3157.
When you buy through us you will receive our “Stripe-Calc” parking lot striping / sealcoating pricing program plus our marketing guide as well as technical and business assistance all at no cost to you.
Both the 250 and 350 BP have an amazing state of the art battery charging system. All you need to do is plug it in and the charging unit will automatically keep the battery topped off and will shut down automatically to prevent over charging. The air pump is activated by a switch near the hand grips and only needs to be activated to add pressure to the tank. The machine operates quietly when striping. When you receive the unit you will first fill the battery with 2 1/2 quarts of battery acid which you can get at an auto parts store. Then you simply charge, fill with paint and begin striping.
- 12 Volt Dry Cell Deep Cycle battery (needs 2 1/2 quarts of battery acid for initial charging – may be purchased locally from any automotive or motorcycle store).
- Welded Angle Iron Steel Frame with 5/8″ solid steel axles.
- 10″ pneumatic tires, heavy duty steel hub, steel ball bearings, load rating 100 lbs. each.
- Commercial quality Shut-off valve, spring loaded for instant control.
- On/off switch mounted on top of handle.
- 160 psi gauge makes it easy to maintain a constant operating pressure while striping.
- Drain valve/hose makes clean-up a quick, clean job.
- Box Lift Lever assembly raises and lowers spray box.
- Heavy gauge steel Spray Box, fixed width for precision lines.
- All steel parts have a baked on powder coating.
- Aluminum hand control, stainless steel cable.
- Guide line pointer, helps you stripe a perfect straight line.
- 9″, 8 quart galvanized steel funnel with fine mesh nylon strainer bags.
- Tank Brush to clean inside of paint tank.
- Tip Cleaning Brush.
- Parking Brake locks wheels tight in rolling terrain.
- Viscometer to measure paint thickness.
- Extra Spray Tips for heavier coverage and faster production.
- Inline check valve strainer/ made of stainless steel and brass. Catches any particles in the paint and also stops paint flow instantly at the spray tip.
- Brass and Stainless Steel Fittings.
- Comes 98% assembled. Within 30 minutes you are ready to stripe!